Careers with Onset Solutions
Onset Solutions is a Denver-based company that specializes in providing computer and network support services to business throughout the Denver metro area. We have a diverse customer base that spans multiple industries. One of the most important traits that we share with our customers is that they are among the best within their respective industries and they rely on us to be the best in ours.
We are a company that is committed to people growth and development. We will support and enhance your desire to learn new technologies and take on challenging roles and clients as you progress. Reach out to learn more about join our team!
Technical Consultant / Systems Administrator
Working as a part of a small team, the Technical Consultant provides ongoing support for Onset Solutions’ customers. They will lead projects including customer onboardings and network upgrades. Successful candidates are self-directed and interested in creating meaningful connections and providing thoughtful solutions. The role operates in a variety of work environments utilizing various equipment including computers and mobile devices and may require occasional lifting of computer equipment.
· Facilitate the delivery of the technical services that Onset Solutions provides to its customers – both remotely and on-premises.
· Respond to support requests from customers and resolve them in a timely manner.
· Interact with clients thoughtfully and in a way that builds longstanding relationships based on mutual trust.
· Develop solutions for customer issues to best meet their business needs.
· Facilitate new computer, server, and network setups.
· Troubleshoot hardware and software issues and provide user adoption training with new technologies.
· Provide routine monitoring and support of customer’s backup processes ensuring that they are functioning correctly as part of a customer’s disaster recovery plan.
· Transition customers over to cloud based applications and providing ongoing support for cloud based services.
· Maintain and augment Onset Solutions’ customer configuration and processes documentation.
· Provide hardware and software research, procurement, and inventory management.
· Work and collaborate with third-party vendors who may be providing supplemental IT services to our Customers.
· Establish, oversee, and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the Customer’s executives, department heads and end users regarding pertinent Technical Services activities.
· Improving upon your existing personal skill set by learning additional technologies.
· This position requires use of a reliable personal vehicle for travel to / from customer locations (mileage reimbursed).
· Our professional dress code ranges between conservative business casual and business professional depending on the situation.
· This is a full-time position and typical work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additionally, this position will participate in some after-hour and on-call activities.
· 4+ Years in a technical support capacity requiring direct interaction with end users.
· Demonstrable competency in supporting both PCs and Macs.
· Basic knowledge of installing and supporting Microsoft Server products.
· Demonstrable competency in managing a basic network environment.
· Ability to quickly research, reason through and resolve technical issues.
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
· Background Check Requirements: Criminal, Motor Vehicle
What You Get:
· Competitive base compensation: $55,000 to $75,000 based on experience
· Paid employee medical, dental, and vision benefits
· IRA with 3% matching funds
· Generous holiday and paid time off policies
· The advantages of working in a small team environment where every person has a voice and where your development and growth matters!
At Onset Solutions, we understand the importance of diversity and inclusion. We work to build a culture that attracts a diverse mix of talented people who are committed and vibrant team members that bring determination and passion to work every day. We recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a broad and diverse candidate pool. We encourage you to apply!
Interested in applying? Contact us at c a r e e r s @ o n s e t s o l u t i o n s . c o m. Don’t forget to include a cover letter, copy of your resume and salary requirements.