Careers with Onset Solutions
Now Hiring: Network Administrator – Level III
Seeking a personable & knowledgable consultant to join our team.
We are searching for an extraordinary individual to become the newest member of our team. This position is responsible for providing front-line services to Onset Solutions’ customers. This individual should be approachable and professional; capable of interacting easily with everyone within the customer’s organization, be it the receptionist or Chief Executive Officer.
The ideal candidate for this position is interested in working as a part of a small team, providing on-going support for customers as well as taking a key role in projects such as a customer on-boarding and the implementation of network improvements. They should be interested in connecting with people in a meaningful way and providing thoughtful solutions.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a company that will allow them to work in tandem with an experienced team in a gratifying way.
Onset Solutions is a Denver-based company that specializes in providing computer and network support services to small business throughout the Denver metro area. We have a diverse customer base that spans multiple industries including professional services, construction, manufacturing nonprofits and others. One of the most important traits that we share with our customers is that they are among the best within their respective industries and they rely on us to be the best in ours.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- – Facilitating the delivery of the technical services that Onset Solutions provides to its customers – both remotely and on premise.
- – Responding to support requests from customers and answering / resolving them in a timely manner.
- – Developing solutions for customer issues to best meet their business needs.
- – Facilitating new computer, server and network setups.
- – Troubleshooting hardware and software issues and providing user adoption training with new technologies.
- – Providing routine monitoring and support of customer’s backup processes ensuring that they are functioning correctly as part of a customer’s disaster recovery plan.
- – Transitioning customers over to cloud based applications and providing ongoing support for cloud based services.
- – Interacting with clients thoughtfully and in a way that builds longstanding relationships based on mutual trust.
- – Maintaining and augmenting Onset Solutions’ customer configuration and processes documentation.
- – Providing hardware and software research, procurement, and inventory management.
- – Working with the CEO to help refine processes and procedures relevant to the delivery of Onset Solutions’ services, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, as well as other standards.
- – Working and collaborating with third-party vendors who may be providing supplemental IT services to our Customers.
- – Establishing, overseeing and maintaining regular written and in-person communications with the Customer’s executives, department heads and end users regarding pertinent Technical Services activities.
- – Contributing positively towards an environment that harbors effective communication between all parties involved.
- – Improving upon your existing personal skill set by learning additional technologies.
- – Acting with integrity and with the best interests of our customers in mind.
This position operates in a variety of work environments utilizing various equipment including computers and mobile devices and may require occasional lifting of computer equipment. Work is performed both remotely (at home) and on-premise at a customer’s location. This position requires use of a reliable personal vehicle for travel to / from customer locations (mileage reimbursed) as well as a place where you can work reliably when not on-premise at a customer’s location.
This is a full-time position and typical work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additionally, this position will participate in some after-hour and on-call activities. Professional dress is required when on-premise with customers with the dress code ranging between conservative business casual and business professional depending on the situation. Onset Solutions is a smoke-free workplace.
Background Check Requirements: Criminal, Motor Vehicle
Required Education and Expertise:
- – 5+ Years in a professional office environment.
- – 5+ Years in a technical support capacity requiring direct interaction with end users.
- – Demonstrable competency in supporting both PCs and Macs.
- – Demonstrable competency in supporting Microsoft Server products.
- – Ability to quickly research, reason through and resolve technical issues.
- – Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
Compensation / Benefits:
- – Competitive wages
- – Gold-Level Health and Dental Insurance paid 100% for employee-only.
- – Simple IRA
Position Close Date: Ongoing
How to Apply:
Please include a copy of your resume and salary requirements. In lieu of or in addition to your cover letter, please tell us about a recent project that you led that speaks to your professional and technical abilities. We’re not looking for anything too lengthy, just a few paragraphs.
Please send your response to c a r e e r s @ o n s e t s o l u t i o n s . c o m.