Careers with Onset Solutions
Now Hiring: Technical Services Lead / Network Admin II
Working as a part of a small team, the Technical Services Lead provides ongoing support for Onset Solutions customers in addition to taking a key role in projects such as a customer onboardings and network upgrades. Successful candidates are self-directed and interested in creating meaningful connections and providing thoughtful solutions.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
– Facilitating the delivery of the technical services that Onset Solutions provides to its customers – both remotely and on premise.
– Responding to support requests from customers and resolving them in a timely manner.
– Developing solutions for customer issues to best meet their business needs.
– Facilitating new computer, server and network setups.
– Troubleshooting hardware and software issues and providing user adoption training with new technologies.
– Providing routine monitoring and support of customer’s backup processes ensuring that they are functioning correctly as part of a customer’s disaster recovery plan.
– Transitioning customers over to cloud based applications and providing ongoing support for cloud based services.
– Interacting with clients thoughtfully and in a way that builds longstanding relationships based on mutual trust.
– Maintaining and augmenting Onset Solutions’ customer configuration and processes documentation.
– Providing hardware and software research, procurement, and inventory management.
– Working with the CEO to help refine processes and procedures relevant to the delivery of Onset Solutions’ services, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, as well as other standards.
– Working and collaborating with third-party vendors who may be providing supplemental IT services to our Customers.
– Establishing, overseeing and maintaining regular written and in-person communications with the Customer’s executives, department heads and end users regarding pertinent Technical Services activities.
– Contributing positively towards an environment that harbors effective communication between all parties involved.
– Improving upon your existing personal skill set by learning additional technologies.
– Acting with integrity and with the best interests of our customers in mind.
This position operates in a variety of work environments utilizing various equipment including computers and mobile devices and may require occasional lifting of computer equipment. Work is performed both at Onset Solutions’ office and on-premise at customers’ locations. This position requires use of a reliable personal vehicle for travel to / from customer locations (mileage reimbursed).
This is a full-time position and typical work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additionally, this position will participate in some after-hour and on-call activities. Professional dress is required. Our dress code ranges between conservative business casual and business professional depending on the situation. Onset Solutions is a smoke-free workplace.
Background Check Requirements: Criminal, Motor Vehicle
Required Education and Expertise:
– 5+ Years in a technical support capacity requiring direct interaction with end users.
– Demonstrable competency in supporting both PCs and Macs.
– Demonstrable competency in supporting Microsoft Server products. Demonstrable competency in supporting Microsoft Server products.
– Demonstrable competency in managing a basic network environment.
– Ability to quickly research, reason through and resolve technical issues.
– Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
Compensation / Benefits:
– Competitive wages
– Gold-Level Health and Dental Insurance paid 100% for employee-only.
– Simple IRA w/ 3% Employer Match
If this sounds like a fit for you, contact us at c a r e e r s @ o n s e t s o l u t i o n s . c o m. Please include a copy of your resume and salary requirements.