Careers with Onset Solutions
Now Hiring: Desktop Support Specialist – Level III
Seeking a personable & knowledgable consultant to join our team.
We are searching for an extraordinary individual to become the newest member of our team. This position is responsible for providing front-line services to Onset Solutions’ customers. This individual should be approachable and professional; capable of interacting easily with everyone within the customer’s organization, be it the receptionist or Chief Executive Officer.
The ideal candidate for this position is interested in working as a part of a small team, providing on-going support for customers as well as taking a key role in projects such as a customer on-boarding and the implementation of network improvements. They should be interested in connecting with people in a meaningful way and providing thoughtful solutions.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a company that will allow them to work in tandem with an experienced team in a gratifying way.
Onset Solutions is a Denver-based company that specializes in providing computer and network support services to small business throughout the Denver metro area. We have a diverse customer base that spans multiple industries including professional services, construction, manufacturing nonprofits and others. One of the most important traits that we share with our customers is that they are among the best within their respective industries and they rely on us to be the best in ours.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- – Responding to support requests from internal and external customers and answering/resolving them in a timely manner.
- – Facilitating new computer setups, troubleshooting, configuring software and providing user adoption training with new technologies.
- – Providing routine monitoring and support of customer’s backup processes ensuring that they are functioning correctly as part of a customer’s disaster recovery plan.
- – Troubleshooting various computer, printer, networking issues.
- – Interacting with clients thoughtfully and in a way that builds longstanding relationships based in mutual trust.
- – Developing solutions for customer issues to best meet their business needs.
- – Maintaining and augmenting Onset Solutions’ customer configuration and processes documentation.
- – Providing hardware and software research, procurement, and inventory management.
- – Contributing positively towards an environment that harbors effective communication between all parties involved.
- – Improving upon your existing personal skill set by learning additional technologies
- – Acting with integrity and with the best interests of our customers in mind.
This position operates in a variety of work environments utilizing various equipment including computers and mobile devices and may require occasional lifting of computer equipment. Work is performed both remotely (at home) and on-premise at a customer’s location and requires use of a reliable personal vehicle for travel to/from customer locations (mileage reimbursed).
This is a full-time position and typical hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additionally, this position will participate in certain after-hour and on-call activities. Professional dress is required when on-premise with customers with the dress code ranging between conservative business casual and business professional depending on the situation. Onset Solutions is a smoke-free workplace.
Background Check Requirements: Criminal, Motor Vehicle
Required Education and Expertise:
- – 5+ Years in a professional office environment.
- – 3+ Years in a technical support capacity requiring direct interaction with end users.
- – Demonstrable competency in supporting both PCs and Macs.
- – Ability to quickly research, reason through and resolve technical issues.
- – Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
Compensation / Benefits:
- – Competitive wages
- – Gold-Level Health and Dental Insurance paid 100% for employee-only.
Position Close Date: July 15, 2018
How to Apply:
Aside from the ability to collaborate and provide excellent customer service, one of critical success factors in this position is the ability to be creative and be resourceful. We’d like to know how you fit the mark. In lieu of a cover letter, please tell about a recent technical issue you encountered and how you overcame it. We’re not looking for anything too lengthy, just a few paragraphs.
Please send your response to c a r e e r s @ o n s e t s o l u t i o n s . c o m.
We will acknowledge the receipt of your message within 24-48 hours and will keep you posted about next steps as they become available.